What's New in SQL Server 2016
Benefits of SQL Server 2016:
- Enhanced in-memory performance provides up to 30x faster transactions, more than 100x faster queries than disk-based relational databases and real-time operational analytics.
- New Always Encrypted technology helps protect your data at rest and in motion, on-premises and in the cloud, with master keys sitting with the application, without application changes.
- Stretch Database technology keeps more of your customer’s historical data at your fingertips by transparently stretching your warm and cold OLTP data to Microsoft Azure in a secure manner without application changes.
- Built-in advanced analytics provide the scalability and performance benefits of building and running your advanced analytics algorithms directly in the core SQL Server transactional database.
- Business insights through rich visualizations on mobile devices with native apps for Windows, iOS and Android.
- Simplify management of relational and non-relational data by querying both with T-SQL using PolyBase.
- Faster hybrid backups, high availability and disaster recovery scenarios to back up and restore your on-premises databases to Microsoft Azure and place your SQL Server AlwaysOn secondaries in Azure.
Microsoft reference: [Click Here]
For more updates:
Subscribe for Blog posts [Click Here]
Follow FB Page [Click Here]
Follow FB Group [Click Here]
For Suggestion & Feedback mail us at email@example.com